6/14/2009

They did nothing.

My saturday, the 6th, was really awful. I came home to my parents after eating a kickass dinner with my mother and my boyfriend and it doesnt take long before hell breaks lose.
I pass out, my pulse drops to nonexisting, my breathing stops and I come back to life after a few seconds. But I pass out one more time, in the mean time Dag calls the ambulanse and they rush thru the town to help me.
When they come I had woken yet again but started to hyperventilate, cry and panic. They take my bloodsugar to see so its not diabetesrelated. Since all Dag can say is "She's a diabetic!!!", it was really cute, but unrelivant at that time.
The ambulanse people establish that; "Oh fuck, let's take her in."
Well no shit.
The ride thru town is a huge blurr, but well at the ER they push the maxdose on morfine in me, and other stuff that could tranquilize a elephant.
But I don't stop.
And I lay there for up towards 6hours, pumped, hyperventilating and the ER establish that; "Ohhh shit, we don't know what this is, so we send you away from us so you stop being out problem! Yey for us!"
They send me to the psykwards where the doc doesnt get why I'm there because I'm clear in my head and it's really unnecessary for me to be in his office.
After that I colapse and stop hyperventilate from shere exhaustion.
Not from the drogs, not from the doctors, from exhaustion.
They did nothing.

Yey for Swedish healthcare sometimes.
But there was one of the nurses there, who was a real rock, I can't remember what she looked like, what her name was, but yeeses did she help me just by beeing there and talking to me.

These past days have been really rough and I feel like shit.
I hope everything gets better soon.
Called the hospital bout my former broken wrist aswell, the surgery isnt gonna happen any time soon, tops 2months maybe.

Oh well.
So life goes on ..

Inga kommentarer: